To murder someone and get away with it.
Reblog with yours.

To murder someone and get away with it.

Reblog with yours.

Notes
  1. vestidos-2012 reblogged this from youngmanhattanite
  2. iitznerdzworld reblogged this from youngmanhattanite
  3. poppunkpowerbottom reblogged this from youngmanhattanite and added:
    to fight for the right to partyyyyy
  4. wolffwecf11 reblogged this from abloodymess
  5. artyucko replied:
  6. dopemove reblogged this from youngmanhattanite and added:
    To ask them where they’re going, and hook up with them later.
  7. bartenderhell reblogged this from nebraskagasm and added:
    Become part of the 1%, the ability to rule the remaining 99%, and crush those that would oppose me with a single word....
  8. sara-sunday replied:
  9. motoroboto reblogged this from abloodymess and added:
    Cool, let me know.
  10. summeromegadeth reblogged this from dasmotorbike and added:
    JohnMcLaughlin @JMcLaughlinTour is now following you
  11. budgiebazooka reblogged this from liquidiousfleshbag and added:
    reblogging stupid gifs also finding people who will read/look at my stupid creations
  12. nebraskagasm reblogged this from abloodymess and added:
    Hugs.
  13. liquidiousfleshbag reblogged this from abloodymess and added:
    Finding people who will also admire my cat’s dingus face and giant belly
  14. brianvan said: To end social media
  15. abloodymess reblogged this from dasmotorbike and added:
    Getting paid my two bits!
  16. dasmotorbike reblogged this from youngmanhattanite and added:
    HEAVY SUBSTANCE ABUSE AND HEAVIER METAL MUSIC.
  17. jaimeleigh said: fuck a young manhattanite, obvs
  18. rendit replied:
  19. youngmanhattanite posted this

other news is designed by manasto jones, powered by tumblr and best viewed with safari.